StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS

Go down 
5 posters

Which one do you like?
Cmndrkool321 (the colored one)
Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS I_vote_lcap25%Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Darkiway (the funny one)
Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS I_vote_lcap75%Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS Empty
PostSubject: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Welcome evreyone! Since FallenRanger0 has been gone for 2 weeks, Stormbreaker2312 gave me permission to run the theme drawing contests! heres how it runs now: I start a contest to draw a certain pokemon on tuesday, and it ends on saturday at 7AM SHARP! then i post a poll at 8AM to vote for the contestants that joined. that poll runs untill Tuesday, and whoever gets the most votes, wins! then the cycle starts all over again! our first subject is to finish the contest that wasn't finished yet, the Munchlax contest! its simple, just vote for your favorate munchlax picture. if you didnt see the pictures yet, click on the link to go there now to look, and come back here to vote!
https://stormbreaker2312.forumotion.net/theme-drawing-contests-f15/theme-drawing-2-munchlax-t114.htm
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:09 pm

I can speak to FallenRanger0, if you would like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZelostheGreat36
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Eeveeon wrote:
I can speak to FallenRanger0, if you would like.

well, i PMed stormbreaker about it, and he said to just take over. i have no clue what happened to fallen ranger.
Back to top Go down
ZelostheGreat36

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 pm

I know him in my actual social life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZelostheGreat36
FallenRanger0

FallenRanger0

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Sorry I have been gone been busy with school and what not ill try to get this going again and ill let you handle the polls, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:15 pm

FallenRanger0 wrote:
Sorry I have been gone been busy with school and what not ill try to get this going again and ill let you handle the polls, if you want.

alright. that be fine i suppose. i think the polls are the easier way to handle the conetests.
Back to top Go down
FallenRanger0

FallenRanger0

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Cmndrkool321 wrote:
FallenRanger0 wrote:

alright. that be fine i suppose. i think the polls are the easier way to handle the conetests.

Yeah I shoulda thought of it but..... Idk. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm

alright, the polls are over, ending with a 2:6 vote! Giving Darkiway the 2nd win in a row!
Back to top Go down
darkiway

darkiway

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Cmndrkool321 wrote:
alright, the polls are over, ending with a 2:6 vote! Giving Darkiway the 2nd win in a row!

Awesome! I'm glad you guys like my drawings. Maybe I should draw my pokemon teams and make videos on youtube of those?
Back to top Go down
http://darkiway.excequo.net
FallenRanger0

FallenRanger0

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am

darkiway wrote:
Cmndrkool321 wrote:

Awesome! I'm glad you guys like my drawings. Maybe I should draw my pokemon teams and make videos on youtube of those?

That'd be cool dude.
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:03 am

darkiway wrote:
Cmndrkool321 wrote:

That sounds awesome man. you should do it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS   Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS Empty

Back to top Go down

Theme drawing 2: Munchlax POLLS
Page 1 of 1