StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with my luxray's moveset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex

Ex

Help with my luxray's moveset Empty
PostSubject: Help with my luxray's moveset   Help with my luxray's moveset EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

well i hve this luxray and it's moveset is this-

Luxray-Fire Fang -Adament Nature
Ice Fang
Spark
Superpower

Attack Evs-215
speed Evs-215
defence Evs-80

-Life Orb
-Inimidate

Any suggestions as to how to make luxray better.I'm not really used to making pokemon layouts like the one above so that is why it is mot that good and disorganized.

This Luxray is meant to be put in at times where you don't know what you opponents next pokemon is.It has a wide variety of moves and can ohko many pokemon.
Back to top Go down
YodasFunHouse

YodasFunHouse

PostSubject: Re: Help with my luxray's moveset   Help with my luxray's moveset EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:31 am

It seems physical and it has superpower which lowers your attack and defense so maybe you could give it a white herb? or a mix attacker like thunderbolt, hp grass, superpower, light screen and different evs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse
darkiway

darkiway

PostSubject: Re: Help with my luxray's moveset   Help with my luxray's moveset EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 am

It may seem weird, but try taking out one of the elemental fangs for leer. keep ice fang, actually, since fire fang doesnt really give you much type advantage. Also, if you're using luxray in doubles, you'll find leer is really useful as it affects both opponents. the life orb sounds like a good Idea to me, but the white herb is a viable option, as yoda said. (or at least, thats all what me thinks and what I'd do. The rest is up to you)
Back to top Go down
http://darkiway.excequo.net
Ose

Ose

PostSubject: Re: Help with my luxray's moveset   Help with my luxray's moveset EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am

I agree with Dark about having super power, here's a good MixRay set;

Luxray @ Life Orb
Intimidate
EVs: 120 Atk / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
Nature: Naive
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Grass
-Crunch
-Ice Fang

Although you are focused on the lower of Luxray's offensive stats, this has the potential to deal more damage than your previous set. This is partly due to the much higher Base Power of Thunderbolt, and the addition of Hidden Power. Grass is better for type coverage, since it takes out Gastrodon and Quagsire. Ground is a decent option if you want to 2HKO Steelix, although you lose coverage on Water/Ground-types.

The Speed EVs generate a stat of 210, outrunning most Omastar, Relicanth and Gorebyss before they set up with Rain Dance or Rock Polish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with my luxray's moveset   Help with my luxray's moveset Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with my luxray's moveset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StormMamba Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: