StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I'm new here

Go down 
+8
FallenRanger0
KingDon 9162
Ex
YodasFunHouse
darkiway
Pamizard
sabienlance
BlackRabbit
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

Hello, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:17 am

Hello. I'm not very good at introducing myself but here goes anyways.

Eh hem! I'm BlackRabbit and bit on the shy side. When it comes to Pokemon I'm a fair trainer. I don't EV train. My favorite Pokemon is Pichu, and close second is Riolu and after seeing the screen shots of Zorua I've taking a liking that as well.
I have wi-fi along with Platinum, Heart Gold and PBR but a-lass I'm unable to record any video due to the fact I have no good video camera >.<
Oh and I'm up for any challenge that comes along.

I hope to become an active member in this forum.
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:21 am

It is nice to meet and welcome to the forums. Your intro was fine to me and I'm sure you will have a blast here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 am

Thanks for welcoming me and I hope this will be a blast. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pamizard

Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:39 am

Welcome to the forums ^_^
Back to top Go down
darkiway

darkiway

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:57 am

hey there! Welcome to storm's forums! You'll find that the regulars here are all nice and laid back, so I hope you'll enjoy yourself. Don't be afraid to ask anything, I'm sure everyone would help gladly.
Back to top Go down
http://darkiway.excequo.net
BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 am

Thank you both for welcoming me!

Oh I have my first question actually...

I want to start a new game on my HG, beat the game (My definition beat Red and captured the legendary pokemon to be caught in the game at this point in time). But I don't know how this will effect my pokewalker.
Will my pokewalker still work if I start a new game or will it totally be useless if I start a new game?
Back to top Go down
darkiway

darkiway

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:49 am

BlackRabbit wrote:
Thank you both for welcoming me!

Oh I have my first question actually...

I want to start a new game on my HG, beat the game (My definition beat Red and captured the legendary pokemon to be caught in the game at this point in time). But I don't know how this will effect my pokewalker.
Will my pokewalker still work if I start a new game or will it totally be useless if I start a new game?

I think there's a way to reset the pokewalker, read something about it on serebii.net Why dont you look into it there?They're more reliable than me on the matter (after all, I just got it myself)
Back to top Go down
http://darkiway.excequo.net
BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 am

okay thank you for your help anyways! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YodasFunHouse

YodasFunHouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Welcome to the forums, may you enjoy it here!
Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse
Ex

Ex

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 pm

welcome to the forum , I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:12 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome! =)
Back to top Go down
KingDon 9162

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 am

Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to have you with us. If there's anything I can do to make your time here more enjoyable, just let me know. Remember our Golden Rule...Have Fun!!! Till we meet in the Colosseum..."Good Battling" !
Back to top Go down
FallenRanger0

FallenRanger0

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:34 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
J~mal

J~mal

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:28 pm

HEY DANNY lol u made it awesome Very Happy when created u should take the champion challenge! XD i think im one of the E4 n im gonna make a new team...i think i told u but its going to be a mono dark team ftw *__* welcome btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:59 am

This is kinda late... But welcome the the forums! Hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:01 am

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!
Back to top Go down
StormBreaker2312
Admin
Admin
StormBreaker2312

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 am

Although quite a few have already welcomed you, I would like to give you a warm welcome on behalf of the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay on here!
Back to top Go down
https://stormbreaker2312.forumotion.net
Flareon13

Flareon13

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 am

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here   Hello, I'm new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StormMamba Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: