StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why you should fear Bibarel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ose

Ose

Why you should fear Bibarel Empty
PostSubject: Why you should fear Bibarel   Why you should fear Bibarel EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:22 am

Why you should fear Bibarel 400
Bibarel @ Leftovers
Ability: Simple
Nature: Adamant Nature (+Atk,-SpA)
Moveset:
-Curse - Set up
-Amnesia - Boost
-Quick Attack - Priority attack
-Waterfall - Coverage and synergy

This set may look awful on paper but I'm sure many unprepared Pokemon trainers out there will be saying worse than this if Bibarel sets up. This is the generic setup Bibarel, as I have experimented with many variations. I noticed this one works fairly well, as it is ready for several occasions. It's strategy is simple. (Get it?)
Here's how it works; If I know there is a special threat still lurking, I will Amnesia, automatically boosting Bibarel's SpD to 188 x 3 = 564. Doing this before Curse makes sure he's fast enough to actually react to a special threat. Curse will then double, triple and quadruple - if you get three set up, his Atk and Def, turning Bibarel into a beast. Quick attack is Priority and ignores his -6 Speed. Bibarel's 60 base power Quick Attack is being launched off of 1044 Attack. Many Pokemon succumb to it in one hit.

Rate, comment, steal.
Back to top Go down
YodasFunHouse

YodasFunHouse

Why you should fear Bibarel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you should fear Bibarel   Why you should fear Bibarel EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:57 am

Lol wow, I only use bibarel with roll out and metronome, but this is a good idea
Awesome WINNESS!
Is that a word?
Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse

Why you should fear Bibarel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StormMamba Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: