StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mitchell YA!

pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games Empty
PostSubject: pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games   pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:28 am

plz plz plz i have pokemon on blue, unlimited mews, unlimited lvl 100 pokemon, and pokemon ABOVE lvl 100 if you want anny. I can ever ANY of these if you tell me HOW!
Back to top Go down
MrOHKO

MrOHKO

PostSubject: Re: pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games   pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:00 am

hey well not sure if its possible but you can trade the pokes from yellow to my game via wifi then i'l trade back to your HGSS

although can you not just use the pal park for pokes from older games??
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games   pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:20 am

if you mean yellow/red/blue then unfortunately its not possible. The first games were only compatible with gold/silver and stadium. once ruby/sapphire and fire red/leaf green came out the older games were not compatible with them. Those games had no wifi capabilities either. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games   pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games Empty

Back to top Go down

pokemon from yellow to HGSS? using any needed games
Page 1 of 1