Express your creativity!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Trick hail team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkiway

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Trick hail team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:12 am

hey there, I'm currently making a new team(yet again) which so happens to be a trickhail one. I wanted suggestions regarding pokemon choices: So far, I have Mesprit, Mamoswine, Dewgong, Steelix, Clefable and Glaceon. if youre wondering ehy clefable and steelix are in there, lets just say I have a surprise awaiting their opponents. However, the 4 other a subject to change. Anybody has any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkiway.excequo.net
mercer98

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 22
Location : Swimming with the Narwhals!

PostSubject: Re: Trick hail team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 am

darkiway wrote:
hey there, I'm currently making a new team(yet again) which so happens to be a trickhail one. I wanted suggestions regarding pokemon choices: So far, I have Mesprit, Mamoswine, Dewgong, Steelix, Clefable and Glaceon. if youre wondering ehy clefable and steelix are in there, lets just say I have a surprise awaiting their opponents. However, the 4 other a subject to change. Anybody has any ideas?

yeah maybe if you can switch someone out for glalie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToS1
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Trick hail team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 am

Give Mamoswine Ice Shard, and probably Earthquake.

_________________

Pearl FC: 1847-9547-8287
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TalesofSymphonia1
darkiway

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trick hail team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:54 am

ToS1 wrote:
Give Mamoswine Ice Shard, and probably Earthquake.

Actually I've been thinking maybe I should take out mamoswine and replace it with walrein, as I need more sp.attackers. I mainly chose mamoswine cause I already had it.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkiway.excequo.net
ToS1
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Trick hail team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:23 am

darkiway wrote:
ToS1 wrote:
Give Mamoswine Ice Shard, and probably Earthquake.

Actually I've been thinking maybe I should take out mamoswine and replace it with walrein, as I need more sp.attackers. I mainly chose mamoswine cause I already had it.....

That would be better, and unique I have never seen a Walrein on a team on random Wi-Fi before.

_________________

Pearl FC: 1847-9547-8287
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TalesofSymphonia1
ZelostheGreat36
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 304
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Trick hail team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:31 am

A Walrein on Wi-Fi would be cool I agree, I have only seen 2 Walrein on Wi-Fi before and they were both on the same pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ZelostheGreat36
StormBreaker2312
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Trick hail team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 pm

I would suggest trying to find a way to not have 5 Pokemon weak to fighting. Mesprit is tough but I don't think he can counter everything.

_________________

PBR Friend Code: 4984-1772-4275
Pearl Friend Code: 4639-8290-7934
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormbreaker2312.forumotion.net
darkiway

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trick hail team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 pm

StormBreaker2312 wrote:
I would suggest trying to find a way to not have 5 Pokemon weak to fighting. Mesprit is tough but I don't think he can counter everything.

Idon't think it would be that bad. When your opponent notice your pokemon have a common weakness, they often become predictable( remember my mono water team?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkiway.excequo.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trick hail team   

Back to top Go down
 
Trick hail team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rate my Trick Room Team
» which is better sand storm team or a hail team??
» Cresselia for BL
» Cool Hail team
» Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StormMamba Forums :: Pokemon Help-
Jump to: