StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StormMamba Colosseum Proposal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingDon 9162

StormMamba Colosseum Proposal Empty
PostSubject: StormMamba Colosseum Proposal   StormMamba Colosseum Proposal EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:41 am

Alright guys here we go. As mentioned previously this proposal will be in multiple parts. All members are encouraged to add and input your thoughts. This Colosseum League will resemble a traditional Gym League that you see on most forums. There will be a set number of trainers in each Colosseum, where other trainers can come and challenge each Colosseum and will be awarded a prize or prizes for defeating all the trainers in the Colosseum. Colosseum battles I think should be level 50 all. Either Singles or Doubles, and should be both DS and PBR. The idea is to encourage creativity not only in the challengers but in the trainers as well. Each Colosseum will be based on Tiers as opposed to types.

Tiers: Although Smogon is Ok for a starting point, I recommend we make adjustments to each tier. Again this is in the interest of sparking some creativity here. I believe this will take up most of the work, figuring out tiers for each Colosseum. Once set the eligible Pokemon should be posted on a thread with the rules so challengers know which Pokemon can be entered into the battles.
I propose the following tier list for our Colosseums:

UnEvolved. This will in fact be the equivalent of the little cup. All Pokemon should be the lowest evolution of the Pokemon that can evolve. I believe we should debate the merits of certain Pokemon like Gligar and Scyther.

NFE (Not Fully Evolved): This would be the next step up. All Pokemon should be at least one evolution below the final evolution of said Pokemon.

NU: Never Used. This would be Pokemon that would fall into the category that Smogon has set (with modifications of course) of Pokemon that you rarely see used in battle. As you can see this means that certain Pokemon would bee eligible in more than one Colosseum.

UU: Under Used. This would be similiar to NU but with more Pokemon eligible for battle. These would be Pokemon that you don't see as often in battle.

OU: Ah yes the dreaded Over Used Pokemon. These would be Pokemon that you see frequently or almost all the time in battle.

Ubers: For those of us familiar to Wi-Fi we know all too well who these guys are! These Pokemon would be those of the highest order for stats, and would include many Legendaries and Distibution Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
YodasFunHouse

YodasFunHouse

PostSubject: Re: StormMamba Colosseum Proposal   StormMamba Colosseum Proposal EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 am

Love the tiers and could pokemon like gligar and scyther go in the nfe catagory? Smile Cause they aren't fully evolve but as powerful as Pokemon that are in the inbetween stage
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse
KingDon 9162

PostSubject: Re: StormMamba Colosseum Proposal   StormMamba Colosseum Proposal EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 am

Yes Yoda that was my thinking too. I think Gligar, Scyther, and Onix should be excluded from the Little Colosseum. Glad to hear we can count on you for support buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormMamba Colosseum Proposal   StormMamba Colosseum Proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

StormMamba Colosseum Proposal
Page 1 of 1