StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about PBR

Go down 
+2
Cmndrkool321
itsallaboutthepolitoed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

Questions about PBR Empty
PostSubject: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 am

hi.
i love watching all your guys' videos. just sayin'

i have a couple questions about pbr:

1. what games are it compatible with?
2. if i use action replay can i still get on random wi-fi?
like all the stats and moves, stats, items and everythings legit.
i just used codes to get them and level them up and ev them.
3. what's a ladder match? i looked it up but i can't find anything on it.
4. Also on smogon for example it says that politoed can't use whirlpool for D/P/t
but also i read somewhere that you can't use pokemon on random wi-fi with
non-legit moves. so can i bring on for example a perish pool politoed?
5. and is there anyway to get pokemon in pbr? or is it just use the rentals and
your own pokes to battle. like are there any wild pokemon or exploring?

thanks for the help. i wanna get it
Back to top Go down
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am

oh sorry if im posting this somewhere im not supposed to. im new to forums in general.

nvm. it seems ive gotten bad information on politoed. i guess it can learn whirlpool i just
wonder why smogon doesn't say something about it on their page on politoed.

my other questions though i still would appreciate answers to. thanks
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 am

thats ok about posting it in the wrong topic. We all do it evrey once in a blue moon! i have your answers numbered to your questions:

1. PBR works on ALL pokemon RPGs for the Nintendo DS (D/P/Pt/HG/SS)

2. It depends on the pokemons EV and IV stats. if they are illegit, it wont let battle on wifi.

3. IDK, but it sounds like a tournament. you know, if you win, you go up in the bracket

4. Whirpool on Politoed is a new HG/SS move, so it will work online. PerishPool Politoeds wreck havoc online! Razz

5. they do have rental pokemon for people who dont have the DS games. later in the games, it works more like the Battle Factory where you can replace rental pokemon from other passes if desired.
Back to top Go down
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 pm

oh thanks man. i was looking at some reviews and stuff on youtube. well i actually already ordered the game so im crazy glad that your answers are good news. if that even makes sense... thanks

oh for future reference where am i supposed to ask this stuff?
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:37 pm

The pokemon discussion thread would be the best topic to post any questions about pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 am

oh okay thanks
Back to top Go down
KingDon 9162

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am

Everything seems correct as far as I know. I will add this I use AR for EV training myself and have never had a problem, I also have used it for items in the past and again I've never had any problems. As to the Pokemon themselves, I always hatch mine however I believe they would be legit on AR, using a modifier code.
Back to top Go down
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 am

oh thanks again. thats just the answer i was looking for

yeah i use like a lot of codes
like:
move mods
pokemon mods
item mods
ev mods

prettttty much everything.
i used to ev and do everything but
i always stopped in the middle because it
took to long and i was so bored Crying or Very sad all my
older pokemon are half ev trained lol
i don't know how people without codes
get through the game lol
Back to top Go down
StormBreaker2312
Admin
Admin
StormBreaker2312

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:05 am

To expand a bit on number 5, there aren't any wild pokemon or anything like that. The only Pokemon that you can actually get FROM PBR are those that involve you entering a certain code and then getting a mystery gift in your DS Pokemon game. Some of the Pokemon you can get are Magmortar and Electivire, as well as a surfing Pikachu. You can search them to find out more on how to get them but other than that, all of your Pokemon come from either rental passes or DS games.
Back to top Go down
https://stormbreaker2312.forumotion.net
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 am

wow that sucks. i mean its pretty much ripping off none ds game players. and considering that anyone can hack those pokemon its sort of a shame. so if you transfer a surfing pikachu hacked then you cant bring it on wi-fi but if you get a mystery gift you can? and i guess theres nothing special about the magmortar and electivire. oh well thanks for the help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:46 pm

itsallaboutthepolitoed wrote:
wow that sucks. i mean its pretty much ripping off none ds game players. and considering that anyone can hack those pokemon its sort of a shame. so if you transfer a surfing pikachu hacked then you cant bring it on wi-fi but if you get a mystery gift you can? and i guess theres nothing special about the magmortar and electivire. oh well thanks for the help Very Happy

well, both pokemon know really good moves and perfect natures/IV stats. Electevire also has a tutored Ice Punch on it!
Back to top Go down
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 pm

oh dang. i guess its worth it then. i mean the one minute download. so 31 in everything? those would make good dads lol. i wish my dad had ivs
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 pm

oh dang. i guess its worth it then. i mean the one minute download. so 31 in everything? those would make good dads lol. i wish my dad had ivs

i think its only 31 ivs in attack for electevire and 31 ivs in special attack for magmortar. but its still worth it
Back to top Go down
StormBreaker2312
Admin
Admin
StormBreaker2312

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 pm

[quote="Cmndrkool321"]

Yes, that is correct about the surfing Pikachu, although there are ways to hack a surfing Pikachu and make it allowed on Wi-Fi but it takes some top notch hacking skills. As mentioned before, Magmortar and Electivire are pretty cool and have great movesets! I do agree that it is a total rip off for non DS players since they are only confined to rental passes.
Back to top Go down
https://stormbreaker2312.forumotion.net
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 am

hmm. thats pretty lame....
well i posted this in the introduction section but...
i transfered some hacked guys onto PBR and about
half were Bad Eggs. ...okayy... i have no idea whether
its a bad hack job or if i should try to transfer again but...
idk if this has happened to you i would appreciate the advice.
Back to top Go down
itsallaboutthepolitoed

itsallaboutthepolitoed

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:24 am

okay i redid the pokemon and it turns out that i misinterpreted the directions of the AR code.
i thought that the EV code would cap at 510 but really it just went over. so i redid them and got them
on PBR. Very Happy got my steelix, corsola, primeape, machamp, and relicanth on so looks like just need to keep redoing them.
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Thats awesome bud. Good for you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
darkiway

darkiway

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:10 am

hmm. thats pretty lame....
well i posted this in the introduction section but...
i transfered some hacked guys onto PBR and about
half were Bad Eggs. ...okayy... i have no idea whether
its a bad hack job or if i should try to transfer again but...
idk if this has happened to you i would appreciate the advice.

Its a hack problem, which happens when a pokemon has an impossible stat. maybe too many evs is your problem?
Back to top Go down
http://darkiway.excequo.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about PBR   Questions about PBR Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about PBR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StormMamba Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Battle Revolution Zone-
Jump to: