StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Frontier Tryouts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

Battle Frontier Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 am

Battle Frontier Tryouts Storm10Battle Frontier Tryouts Mamba_10 Battle Frontier Tryouts Battle10

Welcome to the new Battle Frontier of the forum! I am the ring leader, and owner of the Draw Battle, Cmndrkool321! I am thinking of opening about 8 stations thoughout the battle frontier, so that means i need 7 peoples help! So if you have a great idea for a station, post it here, and we will try it out, and see if i like it enough to become a station! I have 2 other ideas if not, and i will have people audition for those spots then! the rules are simple for auditions:

1 (THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL) . NO RYAN/JASMINE! Even if you make an alt account and beg, im not gonna even let you join! Evil or Very Mad

2. No making alternate accounts for multiple attempts! If I discover this, ill just ignore you then, and no chances of getting frontier brain for you! Twisted Evil

3. No bullying for spots. i seen this on chats about people who bash and flame others for whos getting spots because they actually won tryouts. no tolerance here!

rules can be added later if needed............

so, just post your rules here for a battle frontier, or if you are intrested in the 2 spare i have, and we can do tryouts! Cool
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Battle Frontier Tryouts Tumble10

Sorry to kick the old topic, but NO ONE seems intrested at all! come on people! Any idea posted is looked at!
Back to top Go down
MrOHKO

MrOHKO

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Just getting back to this forum after a long time away, hope activity picks up, i don't have an idea cmndr but if you have additional ideas but are looking for someone to maybe run a station with that idea then i'd love to help out.
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:05 pm

thank you mrohko! ill post a list of ideas i have later. But just a reminder, these are my ideas, you can still post others so you have so i may look upon them.
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:54 am

ok here are all the ideas i thought of. srry this took so long! Some of these are word from word from other posts i made a long time ago in other topic (or other forums as a matter of fact!)

well, one of my ideas is a nostalgic battle, you randomly select a number 1-4. which ever number you choose determines the generation you play by. that could include:

moves
items
abilities (up to the brain if there is a pokemon in gen 4 that has an ability gen 3 does not *ie. Tauros with Anger Point)
Pokemon (again up to the brain whether its generation exclusive, or the pokemon that were obtainable until then)

we could do super contests as one where its just the brain vs the player. Also, to prevent this from being a problem from square 1, Smeargle is banned because you can change his moveset to whatever you want.

Another one is like Waterfall Colleseum on PBR. Where you do 5 1V1 battles, and best out of 3 wins; but suicides on purpose may become problems

The last one is Contest battles. you can only use movesets from certain themes. (ex. Thunder can only be used in a Cool theme battle). and smeargle is banned from here too.
Back to top Go down
MrOHKO

MrOHKO

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm interested in the 5 1v1 battles the most, i could run that for you, but i'm DS only so can't if you plan on making it a PBR competition.
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 pm

well, not really, I could do 2 things:

1: get another person to do the PBR part

or

2: just make more stations
Back to top Go down
PokeWorldDP

PokeWorldDP

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 am

I could do the PBR part?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeWorldDP
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:16 am

sure, by the looks of it, there will be 2 exclusive PBR, and 2 DS ones. I will take one PBR exclusive, and Mr OHKO can make the 1V1 a DS one. Pokemon Contests are the only thing that is DS exclusive and open now. anything else listed or what you have in mind can be a PBR exclusive.
Back to top Go down
MrOHKO

MrOHKO

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Themed battles looks cool too now that i read over it again, but cool i don't mind either way!
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 am

dont worry, you get 1st pick, so it doesnt really matter which one you choose
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321

Cmndrkool321

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 am

I know the forums is about to die, and there is nothing to save it now. I would do about anything to save this place though. We are gonna open a battle fronter on GoldenGuys forums though people who applied here can reapply, and they will be tested first.

http://goldenguymodforum.forumotion.com/goldenguy-battle-frontier-f14/battle-frontier-tryouts-t70.htm#294 <--- go here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Tryouts   Battle Frontier Tryouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Frontier Tryouts
Page 1 of 1