StormMamba Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express your creativity!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums

Go down 
+6
FallenRanger0
sabienlance
MrMwf007
mercer98
TitanniumMan141
ZelostheGreat36
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ZelostheGreat36

A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums Empty
PostSubject: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:31 am

As the mother forum of all the forums we now reside on, I believe it would be proper to say good bye. I would ask any person that reads this to reply, new or old, because you are all part of this family. Mamba has departured, to make better of his life, so I'd ask that all of you bid him well aswell. I have made many friends here I will likely not forget. I will see you all on PokemonLance and GoldenGuy's still, but it pains me to see the end of the one that brought us all together. A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums.

Last edited by Eeveeon on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZelostheGreat36
TitanniumMan141

TitanniumMan141

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:39 am

Probably not much coming from me, since i'm not an original member here, but i've been here long enough to see and experience everything happening here. If this is really the end, so be it. There's nothing any of us can do about it anymore. Everyone, Signing out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkPlatinumHero91
mercer98

mercer98

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:40 am

bye to the first forum i joined.
reason i joined was because i was looking for a tournament and storm was hosting one for the forum,
best thing i ever done
Back to top Go down
MrMwf007

PostSubject: farewell   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 am

even know i didn't really get know you i still wish i could of well anyway i hope all is well for you friened
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 am

As a old timer I can honestly say that this forum introduced me to forums, and I am grateful that I chose this forum, as I have made many long lasting friendships( So much so we sometimes fight like family lol). I will always miss this place and I wanted to wish Mamba and Stormbreaker all the best in whatever they choose to do in their lives. I know it'll be great. I had to leave before but could not let this forum go without saying goodbye. This place will be missed. Keep in touch everyone if not on the forum then on YT.

SabienLance

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
FallenRanger0

FallenRanger0

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:25 am

Well.... saw it coming, hoped it didn't.............. Never was of much importance but... Farewell all. Won't forget you guys/gals.
Back to top Go down
YodasFunHouse

YodasFunHouse

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Wow, I am very sad to see this day come, this forum really was the thing that got me into things for Pokémon and forums and I will miss it very much, but I guess, all good things come to an end
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse
Goldenguy

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Sad oh it sad to see this place closed i may have not been here as long as other but the time i had here was a blast and all the chats in the chat box were very fun

especially wen the nova thing happened lol
Back to top Go down
PokeWorldDP

PokeWorldDP

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:33 am

Well, bye then StormMamba Forums... It's too bad I wasn't here when it was full of life, and it's so sad to see a forum holding on, and then disappearing so abruptly...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeWorldDP
MrOHKO

MrOHKO

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 pm

I echo DP's words, see ya round everbody, not here though Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums   A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

A final farewell to StormBreaker2312 Pokemon Forums
Page 1 of 1